Attention Princesses and Princes, you are invited to a “Princess Banquet” with Dole’s Recipe for Courage and Kindness!
As part of Disney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration, Dole has created a few recipes inspired in our favorites princesses that teach us to be strong, have courage and be kind. It’s a great way to eat healthier, celebrate these heroines and have fun!
We were recently invited to a virtual cooking class with Dole and Disney, where we recreated 3 delicious recipes to make the ultimate “Princess Banquet”! We learned how to make a drink inspired by Ariel, a delicious entree inspired by Cinderella and finally a dessert inspired by Moana!
So now is your turn to have a royal feast by making these delicious treats at home:
PRINCESS PEARLS PUNCH
- 1 3/4 cups of chilled 100% white grape juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped Dole mango
- 1/2 cup of chopped Dole pineapple
- 1/2 cup of Dole blueberries
- 1/3 cup of large pearl tapioca
- 4 extra wide straws
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Stir 1 1/2 cups juice, mango, pineapple and blueberries in a pitcher; cover and refrigerate 1 hour or up to 2 hours. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- Bring 8 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepot over high heat; add tapioca. Reduce heat to medium-high and boil 30 minutes or until tapioca is translucent, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir tapioca and remaining 1/4 cup juice in a medium bowl; cool 5 minutes. Makes about 1/2 cup.
- Divide tapioca mixture into 4 (10oz) glasses; pour juice mixture over tapioca. Place 1 straw in each glass; garnish with mint, if desired.
GLASS SLIPPER VEGGIE TEA SANDWICHES
- 1/4 cup of raw cashews
- 2 Dole green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Dole radish, chopped
- 1/2 small Dole carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup of small Dole cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp of fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp of kosher salt
- 8 slices of 100% whole wheat bread
- 1/6 english cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- Combine cashews and enough hot water to cover in a small bowl; let stand 30 minutes, then drain.
- Pulse onions, radish, carrot, cauliflower, cheese, salt and cashews in a food processor until mostly smooth. Makes about 2/3 cup.
- Cut 16 glass slippers out of bread slices using a 4 inch glass slipper or high-heeled shoe-shaped cookie cutter.
- Spread onion mixture on 8 glass slipper pieces; top with cucumber and remaining 8 glass slipper pieces.
TE FITI FUDGY COCO CAKE POPS
- 1 Dole banana, peeled
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 3 tbsp of sunflower butter
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder plus additional for dusting (optional)
- 1/4 cup of gluten free and vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 16 cake pop sticks
- Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Pulse banana, dates, flour, sunflower butter and cocoa powder in a food processor until smooth, scraping down bowl occasionally. Add chocolate chips and coconut; pulse until incorporated. Transfer banana mixture to a medium bowl; freeze 20 minutes or until firm. Makes about 1 1/2 cups.
- Form banana mixture into 16 (1 1/2 inch) balls (about 1 1/2 tbsp each); insert cake pop sticks into center of balls. Transfer cake pops to prepared pan; freeze 1 hours. Serve frozen dusted with cocoa powder, if desired. Makes 16 cake pops.
We hope you have a fantastic time recreating Dole’s Recipe for Courage and Kindness!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!