Feliz Cinco de Mayo! Get your family together and enjoy some delicious Mickey Guacamole and Chips!
This dish is already delicious on it’s own but we can make it even better if we trade the regular chips for some Mickey chips instead! We love to add a touch of magic to every celebration, and this treat is perfect for that.
Making it is super easy and fast, all you have to do is follow this recipe from Disney Eats:
MICKEY CHIPS AND GUACAMOLE
- 1 avocado, just ripe
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 tsp of yellow corn kernels
- 1 tsp of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 corn tortillas, white or yellow
- 1 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Mickey cookie cutter
- Place the cubed avocado into a bowl.
- Add tomatoes, onion, corn, cilantro and lime juice. Add salt to taste, then gently toss. Transfer the guacamole to a Mickey-shaped serving bowl.
- Heat the oven to 350F. To make the tortilla chips, use a pastry brush to lightly brush both sides of each tortilla with oil. Use a Mickey cookie cutter to cut out chips from the tortillas.
- Place the cut-outs on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes,or until lightly browned.
- Upon taking the baking sheet out of the oven, scatter the chips lightly with salt. Allow the chips to cool completely.
- Serve with Mickey guacamole.
Credit: Disney Eats
- Come To The Dark Side And Enjoy A Vader-Ade Cocktail! - June 18, 2021
- Snow White Red Apple Crispy Treats To Make At Home! - June 17, 2021
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021