Magical Dining Month begins tonight, Friday, August 24th, at Disney Springs! There are more than 100 Orlando area restaurants participating this year and best of all, 14 of them are at Walt Disney World in Disney Springs! What’s great is that through Visit Orlando, one dollar from every meal served during Magical Dining Month benefits local nonprofits that help children in need. Just ask your server for the “Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month” menu to enjoy a fantastic meal and help two amazing Florida based charities.
The program takes place every night from August 24 through September 30, 2018, during the restaurant’s normal dinner hours. Each restaurant features a 3-course prix fixe dinner at an amazing price of $35 per person (tax and gratuity not included). One dollar from each meal sold will benefit Best Buddies and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida.
Below are the Disney World dining locations participating in this year’s Magical Dining Month. Clicking on the restaurant name will bring up their menu for the event.
- Andiamo – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Benihana – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Bongos Cuban Cafe – Disney Springs
- deep blu Seafood Grille – Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Il Mulino – Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- Letterpress – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Morimoto Asia – Disney Springs
- Paddlefish – Disney Springs
- Ravello – Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- STK – Disney Springs
- Terralina Crafted Italian– Disney Springs
- Todd English’s bluzoo – Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Wine Bar George – Disney Springs
- Zeta Asia – Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.