Who’s ready to experience the fun and adventure of the newly opened Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! If so, you may want to consider staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels. That way you can enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit and up to 60-day FastPass+ benefit at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, which guests staying at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels receive throughout 2018.
Notably, in July and August guests at these hotels, with valid theme park admission, can access Extra Magic Hours daily to experience favorite attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including the attractions in the 11-acre Toy Story Land, such as the new family coaster Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers. This is in addition to enjoying Extra Magic Hours access to the popular attractions at the other three Walt Disney World Theme Parks, such as Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
In addition, guests staying at the seven hotels are also able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, you have the ability to make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to arrival, which is another very helpful benefit.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs, which now features more than 130 establishments, with a diverse mix of shops, an unprecedented collection of menus inspired by award-winning chefs, and exceptional live entertainment. In addition, the hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, two Disney Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig and STK Orlando.
As a tie-in with the Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World, where there are new experiences throughout all four Theme Parks, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering special “Summer is Incredible” room rates for stays through Sept. 3, 2018:
- B Resort & Spa — rates from $110 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $101.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $129 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $124 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $115 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $85 per room, per night.
For information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com , specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/summer-is-incredible/ (or http://bit.ly/Incredible18 ). The room rates are available for stays through Sept. 3, 2018, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven hotels include: the ability to purchase Walt Disney World theme park tickets at the hotels’ website, at their Guest Service Desk or the Disney Merchandise store located in the hotel; advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses; and the ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge and heated outdoor pools
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space, and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com