Get ready to enjoy extra time at the parks during the Holiday season!!
If you are planing on visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, specially Magic Kingdom Park during November and December then you are in luck because the park will be extending its park hours during select dates.
- Park will close at 10pm (Originally closing at 9pm):
- November 10
- November 13
- November 18
- December 4
- Park will close at 11pm (Originally closing at 10pm):
- November 9
- November 16
- November 23
- November 25 – 30
- Park opening at 8am and closing at 12am:
- December 7
Ready to celebrate Christmas and New Years at the most magical place on Earth? Don’t forget to get your tickets for the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Disney is my biggest passion, i love fashion and photography so if are looking for the latest Disney Style trends im your girl
Latest posts by Ana Leal (see all)
- New Frozen 2 Ice Cream Cake! - November 16, 2019
- The History Of Disney Songs With Kristen Bell And Jimmy Fallon - November 16, 2019
- Jaleo At Disney Springs To Host Its First Wine Dinner - November 16, 2019