One of the most popular non-Disney sponsored events, Dapper Day, is returning to Walt Disney World April 28th through April 30th. Although Dapper Day is not part of the Walt Disney Company, the Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs are getting in on the fun by offering special items especially for this event. Listed below are some of the special offers, entertainment, and dining opportunities all guests “dressed to impress” will be able to take advantage of that weekend.
Friday, April 28th at Disney Springs (also known as “Dapper Day Eve”) :
- Fountain Stage, 7 p.m.-midnight: Enjoy swing dance music and a special drink menu with classic-inspired cocktails
- Chapel Hats: In-store photo booth
- Erin McKenna’s Bakery NYC: Free mini cupcakes for dapper-dressed Guests
- Kiehl’s: Complimentary mini-facials by appointment, relaxing hand massages, instant skin refreshers
- MAC: Free mini makeovers
- Sephora: Free mini makeovers, $5 coupon to Chapel Hats with purchase
- Starbucks: 10% discount for dapper-dressed Guests and special themed drinks for Dapper Day
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Special dessert, featuring a mini dome cake enrobed in a dark chocolate glacage and decorated as a fascinator cocktail hat
Saturday, April 29th at The Magic Kingdom
Picnic in the Park
The East Plaza Garden will have a special reserved picnic area from 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., with boxed lunches available at Tomorrowland Terrace.
Each lunch comes with house-made chips, fruit cup, a Dapper Rose cupcake, fountain drink, and a choice of:
- Fried Chicken
- Chicken Caesar Salad
- Greek Salad Wrap
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
Kids’ Meals are also available with a side of house-made chips, Go-Go SqueeZ, a mini Dapper Rose cupcake, kids’ fountain drink, and a choice of:
- Chicken Strips
- Uncrustables Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
The price for these boxed lunches are $14.99 for adults, $9.99 for children 9 and younger.
Specialty Cupcakes – two Dapper Day themed cupcakes will be available in Magic Kingdom
- “Hats off to Spring” Cupcakes – Vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream, or chocolate cupcake with mocha buttercream. Each cupcake is topped with a sugar cookie sandwich filled with raspberry jam and coated in white chocolate.
- Dapper Quartet – (four small cupcakes served together) – Two vanilla and two chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and fondant bowties, all colors of course matching the Dapper Dans on Main Street, U.S.A.
Pop-Up Dress Shop in the Emporium
The Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A will be offering select merchandise from the Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane at Disney Springs. This is a limited time offer and will include vintage-styled clothing inspired by Disney characters and attractions.
Floral offerings on Main Street, U.S.A.
Rose wands and corsages from Disney Floral and Gifts will be available for guests to purchase on Main Street, U.S.A near Uptown Jewelers.
Dapper Day celebrates the tradition of “stepping out in style”. All sophisticated attire is welcomed and participants are encouraged to come at their best, not necessarily representing any specific time period. You can find out more at dapperday.com
Want more help planning your trip? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I am here to answer all of your Disney questions. I can put together customized itineraries, book your advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation and much much more! And did I mention my services are always FREE? Get in touch at 1.800.454.4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.