There will be lots of changes coming to Disney World when they reopen, especially with Disney Dining… Additional changes to Walt Disney World dining experiences include:
- Menu items may vary. For specific menu information, check the restaurant’s online menu when the restaurant reopens.
- Character Dining will not be offered during the initial reopening, with the exception of a modified Character Dining experience at Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera.
- Dinner shows will not be offered during the initial reopening.
- Dining locations will be limited in capacity. Some locations will remain temporarily closed.
- Private dining and in-room delivery will not be offered during the initial reopening window.
- Mobile order service will be offered at select quick-service dining locations throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks (when open), Disney Springs and select Disney Resort hotels.
Before you dine at Walt Disney World Resort, please be aware that you’ll need:
- Face coverings for each Guest age 2 and up, which must be worn in all public areas—including while entering and exiting dining locations—and can be removed while eating or drinking
- Planning to dine at a table-service restaurant in a Disney Resort hotel? A confirmed dining reservation is required for day Guests (those not staying overnight) and is highly recommended for Guests staying overnight at a Disney Resort hotel
Also, it’s highly recommended to have:
- The latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile device, with location services enabled
- Cashless or contactless forms of payment
Below, you find the list of the restaurants that plan to reopen June 22nd.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa
- Sanaa Lounge
- Maji Pool Bar
- Trattoria al Forno
- Pizza Window
- BoardWalk Bakery
- Leaping Horse Libations
- Screen Door General Store
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Wave…of American Flavors
- The Wave Lounge
- Contempo Cafe
- Cave Bar
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- P&J’s Southern Takeout
- Meadow Snack Bar
- Crockett’s Tavern
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Grand Floridian Cafe
- Gasparilla Island Grill
- Enchanted Rose
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Olivia’s Cafe
- Good’s Food to Go
- Gurgling Suitcase
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Kona Cafe
- Capt. Cook’s
- Pineapple Lanai
- Barefoot Pool Bar
Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera
- Primo Piatto
- Le Petit Cafe
- Bar Riva
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Artist’s Palette
- The Paddock Grill
- On the Rocks Pool Bar
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Whispering Canyon Cafe
- Roaring Fork
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
- Beach Club Marketplace
- Martha’s Vineyard
Hours of operation will be provided during your stay.
Please note the list of Disney World Restaurants is subject to change…
For more information visit the Disney World website.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stunning Iridescent Purple Minnie Mouse Ears now at Walt Disney World - September 18, 2020
- Disney delays opening of Disney World Waterparks till 2021 - September 17, 2020
- All New Beauty & the Beast Ride opening September 28th! - September 17, 2020