Disney World is opening select experiences and tours to guests who had to cancel due to the COVID-19 closure.
Guests who had an active experience reservation between May 28 and September 2, 2020 that was cancelled due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort will have the opportunity to make a new experience reservation beginning June 30 up to 60 days in advance of their arrival.
Eligible Guests with experience reservations previously cancelled due to the closure can call (407) 939-6690 to make reservations for available offerings. Eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 for reservations.
The following experiences will be available:
Magic Kingdom Park:
- Capture Your Moment photo experience
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Droid Depot
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels:
- Ft. Wilderness Archery Experience
- Horseback riding
- Wilderness Back Trail Adventure
- Fishing excursions
- Private pool cabanas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Will you be making reservations for one of these experiences?
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disneyland Closure costing Southern California Economy $5 Billion Dollars - October 24, 2020
- California State Legislators visit Disneyland to check on health & safety protocols - October 23, 2020
- No Part-Time Attractions or Custodial from one Union will be laid off at Disney World - October 23, 2020