The force is strong with these Ronto Wraps from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
This popular dish from planet Batuu is a must have during your visit, it features roasted pork, grilled sausages, slaw and a special sauce all inside a pita bread, you won’t regret having this wrap.
You can find it at Ronto Roasters in Disney’s Hollywood Studios or you can make it at home with this easy recipe!
STAR WARS RONTO WRAPS
Roasted Pork Shoulder
- 2 lb of pork butt
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of coarse salt
Ronto Wrap Slaw
- 2 tbsp of granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp of sambal
- 1/3 cups of apple cider vinger
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley
- 1 tsp of coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 3 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of matchstick carrots
Vader Clutch Sauce
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1/4 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of ground sumac
- 1/8 tsp of Szechuan peppercorns
- 1/2 tbsp of coarse salt
- 1 tbsp of canola oil
- 8 pitas
- 8 (4oz) smoked sausages
To Make Roasted Pork Shoulder
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Pat pork butt dry with a paper towel. Rub with canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place seasoned pork butt on the rack of a roasting pan and cook for 3 hours, until pork is 160F.
- Cool for at least 15 minutes, then slide 1/8″ thick.
To Make Ronto Slaw
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, sambal, canola oil, apple cider vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add matchstick carrots and shredded cabbage and toss to combine.
To Make Vader Clutch Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To Make Wrap
- Preheat grill or saute pan over medium heat.
- Brush pan or grill with oil. Toast bread for 1 minute on each side, until golden brown.
For Grill Sausages
- Preheat grill pan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Grill sausages for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, until 160F.
- Add reserved pork slices to pan and cook until golden brown on both sides.
To Assemble Ronto Wrap
- Place 2 pieces of pork shoulder on each grilled pita.
- Place 1 grilled sausage on top.
- Finally, top each wrap with 1/2 cup of slaw and drizzle with sauce.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Delicious Trenette Al Pesto From Luca That You Can Make At Home! - July 26, 2021
- These Dole Whip Popsicles Are The Perfect Summer Treat! - July 25, 2021
- These Little Mermaid Cupcakes Have Us Flipping Our Fins With Happiness! - July 24, 2021