We have one of the best recipes in the galaxy: Blue Milk Baby Yoda Macarons!
We all remember that scene where little Grogu gets a sweet craving at school, and when a student refuses to share, he uses his powers to levitate the blue cookie to him, smart!
But don’t worry, you don’t need special powers to enjoy these blue milk macarons with a raspberry filling because we have a recipe so you can recreate them at home! Just be careful because the Child might snag them.
BLUE MILK BABY YODA MACARONS
- 1 cup of almond flour, finely ground
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3 egg whites, room temperature
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp of clear vanilla
- 2-3 drops of blue food gel dye
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter
- 1-1/2 cups of confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tbsp of heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp of clear vanilla
- 1 drop of blue food gel dye
- 2/3 cup of raspberry jam
- Into a medium bowl, sift the almond flour and confectioner’s sugar, twice. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk the egg whites for 2-3 minutes until foamy.
- Slowly whisk in the granulated sugar, until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in the vanilla and food coloring.
- Fold in 1/3 of the dry ingredients, until just combined.
- Continue with another 1/3, followed by the rest, until the batter falls into ribbons and you can make a “figure 8.”
- Transfer the macaron batter into a piping bag with a round tip.
- Prep baking sheets with parchment.
- Pipe the macarons onto the parchment into small 1-inch circles, spacing them 2 inches apart.
- Tap the baking sheet firmly onto a flat surface a few times to release air bubbles. Let the macarons sit at room temperature for 40 minutes, until dry to the touch.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until they rise and the “feet” have formed. Transfer to a wire rack, let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl with a handheld mixer, mix the butter and confectioner’s sugar.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and food gel dye.
- Transfer the buttercream to a piping bag. Onto the flat side of one macaron shell, pipe a circle of buttercream.
- Add a small spoonful of jam into the center. Top it with a second macaron shell to sandwich.
- Repeat with remaining macaron shells and filling to serve.
Credit: Star Wars
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Delicious Pumpkin Milkshake From Disney’s Wilderness Lodge To Enjoy This Fall! - September 2, 2021
- Disney & Dole Honor Girl Scout Hawaii Winner For Her Courage And Kindness! - September 2, 2021
- Pumpkin Streusel Muffins From Disneyland You Can Make At Home! - August 31, 2021