One of the most popular drinks at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival is the Violet Lemonade!
A refreshing and tasty drink that you can only get during this festival, but now you don’t have to wait all year to get because we have a recipe from Disney Trippers so you can make it at home!
It’s very easy and everyone will love it this spring, take a look:
- 7oz / 200ml of fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp of Monin violet syrup (more to taste)
- 16-20 ice cubes
- Purple food coloring (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Add lemon juice, violet syrup, and ice cubes to a blender. Blend together until smooth, like a slushie. Taste your mixture and add more violet syrup to taste.
- If you are using food coloring, add it in and give your blender a whirl to combine.
- Serve garnished with fresh lemons and edible flowers.
Credit: Disney Trippers
Photo credit: @ana_leal
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021