One of the most popular drinks at Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival is the Violet Lemonade!
A refreshing and tasty drink that you can only get during this festival, but now you don’t have to wait all year to get because we have a recipe from Disney Trippers so you can make it at home!
It’s very easy and everyone will love it this spring, take a look:
- 7oz / 200ml of fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp of Monin violet syrup (more to taste)
- 16-20 ice cubes
- Purple food coloring (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Add lemon juice, violet syrup, and ice cubes to a blender. Blend together until smooth, like a slushie. Taste your mixture and add more violet syrup to taste.
- If you are using food coloring, add it in and give your blender a whirl to combine.
- Serve garnished with fresh lemons and edible flowers.
Credit: Disney Trippers
Photo credit: @ana_leal
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!