Did you know pizza can also be sweet? We have a Mickey Shaped Dessert Pizza recipe for you!
This tasty treat is definitely a crowd pleaser and you can use your favorite fruits. We used berries and kiwi for this one but feel free to make it your own!
Related – Hidden Mickey Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
MICKEY SHAPED DESSERT PIZZA
- Your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe (or store bought dough)
- 1 cup of cream cheese frosting
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and raspberries, or the berries of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Roll out sugar cookie dough on a floured surface to 1/4″ – 1/2″ thickness.
- Use a knife or toothpick to lightly draw a Mickey shape in the dough.
- Cut out the Mickey shape with a knife and place on a lined baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden. Let cool.
- Slice the strawberries and kiwis.
- Once cookie is cool, spread cream cheese frosting over the surface.
- Arrange the fruits on top of the frosting. Starting in the middle, make a pattern with the fruits until the entire cookie is covered.
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enjoy A Delicious Breakfast With This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! - February 25, 2021
- This Winnie The Pooh’s Hot Cocoa Recipe It’s Perfect For A Blustery Day! - February 24, 2021
- Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes You Can Make At Home! - February 23, 2021