Did you know pizza can also be sweet? We have a Mickey Shaped Dessert Pizza recipe for you!
This tasty treat is definitely a crowd pleaser and you can use your favorite fruits. We used berries and kiwi for this one but feel free to make it your own!
Related – Hidden Mickey Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
MICKEY SHAPED DESSERT PIZZA
- Your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe (or store bought dough)
- 1 cup of cream cheese frosting
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi and raspberries, or the berries of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Roll out sugar cookie dough on a floured surface to 1/4″ – 1/2″ thickness.
- Use a knife or toothpick to lightly draw a Mickey shape in the dough.
- Cut out the Mickey shape with a knife and place on a lined baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden. Let cool.
- Slice the strawberries and kiwis.
- Once cookie is cool, spread cream cheese frosting over the surface.
- Arrange the fruits on top of the frosting. Starting in the middle, make a pattern with the fruits until the entire cookie is covered.
Credit: Disney Family
- Red Nosed Zebra From Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar! - May 14, 2021
- Share A Delicious Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie With Your Family! - May 13, 2021
- Fried Pickles Recipe From Carnation Cafe! - May 12, 2021