It’s National Pizza Day! Celebrate it with this adorable Hidden Mickey Pepperoni Pizza!
Plus its also perfect for Valentine’s Day because it’s heart shaped! Everyone will for sure fall in love with this pizza no matter the day.
And it’s super easy to make, you just have to follow this recipe we have for you, so it doesn’t matter if you want to make it for someone special or prefer to spend a night cooking with your family, this pizza its always a great idea!
HIDDEN MICKEY PEPPERONI PIZZA
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pepperoni slices
- Pizza sauce
- Fresh basil leaves
- Kitchen scissors
- A small pairing knife
- Prepare and preheat oven according to pizza dough package instructions.
- Knead and roll out pizza dough to about 1/2 inch.
- Cut dough into a heart shape.
- Pour pizza sauce into the center of the pizza dough and spread evenly, leaving about an inch for the crust.
- Sprinkle mozzarella generously over the sauce.
- Stack 3-4 slices of pepperoni and use kitchen scissors to cut them into a Mickey shape. Separate pepperoni slices and place on the pizza. Repeat until the pizza is completely covered.
- Place basil leaves on top.
- Bake pizza until crust is golden, about 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Treat Your Pup With These Mickey Shaped Dog Treats! - April 11, 2021
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Cake Popsicles You Can Make At Home! - April 10, 2021
- Create A Magical Garden With These Minnie Mouse Flower Pots! - April 9, 2021