When it comes to Disney fries, Pommes Frites with Cajun Remoulade from Disneyland Park is the way to go!
This must have snack can be found at Cafe Orleans in Disneyland and is extremely delicious! They are crunchy, salty with a hint of parmesan cheese and garlic, and when you dip them in a cajun remoulade sauce is like hearing the angels sing. Just writing about it is making my mouth water!
If you are craving these fries now, you don’t have to wait until you go to Disneyland to have them. Just follow this copycat recipe from Six Sister’s Stuff and treat yourself to this tasty snack:
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 (24 oz) package of frozen french fries
- 2 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of old bay seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tsp of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup of thousand island dressing
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp of dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp of old bay seasoning
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of lemon juice
- Salt and paper, to taste
- Fill a large pot (or deep fryer) with a few inches of vegetable oil and heat until 375F.
- Cook fries in small batches for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove fries from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Use paper towels to gently soak up any extra oil.
- Place fries in a large bowl and toss with garlic, Old Bay seasoning, parmesan cheese, parsley and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the Cajun Remoulade and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with warm frites with remoulade for dipping.
Credit: Recipe by six sisters stuff
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021