Disney legend Lea Salonga reads a Jasmine bedtime story! With families stuck in quarantine due to COVID-19 concerns, many Disney legends- such as Jodi Benson, Brenda Song, and many more- have been doing their best to keep the Disney magic flowing!
These celebrity bedtime story readings seem to be helping calm the anxiety of both children and their parents during these uncertain times. With the stories highlighting some of our favorite Disney characters and read by Disney legends themselves, it creates a magical mental getaway from the current stresses of the world.
Watch the video below to hear the Jasmine bedtime story from Lea Salonga!
You’ll treasure this Jasmine tale from “5 Minute Princess Stories," read by Disney Legend Lea Salonga. 💎✨ #DisneyMagicMoments
Posted by Disney Style on Sunday, April 26, 2020
We hope you enjoy listening to this bedtime story from Lea Salonga! To listen to other celebrity bedtime stories, click the links below.
- Jodi Benson Reads ‘The Little Mermaid’ Bedtime Story
- Ginnifer Goodwin Reads ‘Zootopia’ Bedtime Story
- “Guardians of the Galaxy’s” Zoe Saldana Reads D23 Bedtime Story
- Jeff Goldblum Reads Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’ from 365 Bedtime Stories
- Disney Legend Ming Na Wen Reads A Story from ‘A Place for Mulan’
Photo source Disney Style Facebook page.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Win Free Burgers for a Year at Black Tap! - September 15, 2020
- New Saffron and Rustic Autumn Minnie Ears Have Fallen Into Walt Disney World - August 29, 2020
- Minnie Mouse Halloween Witch Ears Have Been Conjured Up at Walt Disney World - August 24, 2020