In Greece, the Kouzzina is the Kitchen â€” and now you can savor celebrity chef Cat Cora’s time-honored Mediterranean family recipes and personal favorites as her casual family restaurant on Disney’s BoardWalk comes alive through the sights, sounds and aromas of its fabulous open kitchen.
Discover these creative and flavorful dishes, cooked to order in the Kouzzina’s wood-burning grill and oak-fired ovens:
- Oak-grilled steak and pork
- Greek spinach pie (spanakopita)
- Fresh seasonal seafood
- Greek salad
And for the perfect ending to your meal, enjoy house-made Greek donuts or baklava.
For those Guests 21 years of age and older, Cat Cora’s hand-selected beverage menu features her favorite cocktail recipes, including:
- Cat’s “Ouzo-tini”
- Mediterranean sangria
- Greek beer and wine selection
- Plus Cat’s private label wines from California
Kouzzina by Cat Coraâ„¢ is a licensed trademark of Cat Cora Productions, LLC.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Kevin from Pixar’s Up returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 17, 2022
- Don’t miss these Valentine’s Day Specials at Disney Springs - January 17, 2022
- Scalpers selling Figment Popcorn bucket on eBay for insane prices - January 14, 2022