Each year Kohl’s launches a collection of holiday merchandise for their Kohl’s Cares line. This year the product line will feature, Star Wars! The Kohl’s Cares Star Wars collection not only offers affordable gifts, but also supports charitable organizations nationwide!
items are just $5 each, with 100 percent of the net profit benefiting children’s initiatives nationwide. As with previous collections, the line features character plush toys, and children’s books.
Your little fan will love to dream up intergalactic adventures with the help of the plush toys from the Star Wars Collection. The available plush toys are BB-8, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper. The plush toys are about a half of a foot tall, which makes for a perfect galactic buddy.
The 5-Minute Star Wars Villain Stories is a very nice sized hard cover book. Your little reader’s imagination will travel to a galaxy far, far away, with a 5 minute tale from a Galaxy, far, far away. You’ll find five tales to delight your young Jedi.
- “Destroy the Death Star!” written by Trey King & illustrated by Pilot Studio
- “A Jedi, You Must Become” written by Andy Schmidt & illustrated by Stephane Roux & Pilot Studio
- “The Ewoks Join the Fight” written by Brooke Dworkin & illustrated by Pilot Studio
- “A Friend for Rey” written by Elizabeth Schaefer & illustrated by Pilot Studio
- “Rathtars on the Loose!” written by Elizabeth Schaefer & illustrated by Pilot Studio
The other two books are great for developing young minds, and offer a bit of education with a fun Star Wars twist. These books help your child learn their numbers and alphabet, while featuring action-packed illustrations of their favorite heroes and villains.
100% of the net profit from the sale of these items will be donated to support charitable organizations nationwide. More than $300 million has been raised since 2000.
You can find the Kohl’s Cares Star Wars collection at your local Kohl’s store, or online here.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Enchanting New Cinderella Castle Phone Case From OtterBox - February 18, 2019
- New The Little Mermaid Inspired Loungefly Collection Coming Soon - February 18, 2019
- The New Spectrum Mickey Collection Adds Disney Magic To Your Makeup Routine - February 18, 2019