If you didn’t know already, there is a Disney Chase Visa that will give you some amazing Disney perks. The card is available through Chase bank, is an actual credit card, and gives you 1% back in the form of Disney Reward Dollars, redeemable on a separate card, and spendable at Disney Parks, The Disney Store, The Disney Store Online and more! The card also happens to have the best credit card designs ever for a Disney lover, including new Star Wars options!
You can request and re-load rewards points on your card through your account online, or you can pick up a Disney Rewards Redemption Card at the Guest Relations locations listed below. Present a photo ID and your Disney Visa Card.
Walt Disney World® Resort, located directly inside and outside each Theme Park
- Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations Window
- Magic Kingdom® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Guest Relations
- Epcot® Guest Relations
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Guest Relations
Downtown Disney® at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Downtown Disney® Marketplace Guest Relations
- Downtown Disney® West Side Guest Relations
- Disneyland® Park Guest Relations at City Hall
- Disney California Adventure® Park, inside Chamber of Commerce
- Disney California Adventure® Park, Guest Relations window at the entrance to the Park
In addition to getting Disney rewards points, there are also some other great cardholder benefits!
- A promotional APR of 0% for 6 months on select Disney vacation packages
- $50 Onboard credit when you book a Disney cruise
- 10% off Disney merchandise purchases over $50
- 10% off select dining experiences when you pay with your Disney Visa and mention this offer
- Special Card Member Only Meet n Greets at Epcot and Hollywood Studios
- 15% discount on certain guided tours
- 15% discount at select Disney Resort Spa locations
- special cardholder Vacation packages (when the promotion is available)
With all the benefits and cardholder perks, it certainly makes sense to sign up for one if you visit the parks frequently. We use our rewards points for snack and souvenirs throughout the parks when we visit, and we love being able to have the special private meet and greets with the Characters (oh, and the 0% vacation financing doesn’t hurt, either). To learn more about the card, or to get one for yourself, you can visit the Disney Rewards website here.
If you’re unsure of where to begin planning your Disney Parks vacation, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, or you can find me on my Facebook page here.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.