Tokyo Disney Resort has announced new Kingdom Hearts – themed rooms at the Disney Ambassador Hotel to celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts III. Available from March 26th to June 30th, 2019, these limited time rooms are a can’t-miss.
The rooms will feature Kingdom Hearts decor, linens, and souvenirs inspired by the favorited video game franchise. The highlight of these rooms is the special souvenir Keyblade that acts as your hotel room key! Each rooms comes with two Keyblades, two special boxes, and four special postcards to keep too.
The Disney Ambassador Hotel will be offering a special Kingdom Hearts menu from March 26th – June 13th, 2019. These limited-edition items can only be ordered via room service. Special menu items include:
- “Kingdom Hearts” Special Cake Set – Based on the key visual of “Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance”, this chocolate mousse cake is decorated with a key blade and series motif surrounded with sea salt jelly.
- “Kingdom Hearts” Special Parfait – Based on Sea Salt Ice, this parfait contains yogurt flavored whipped cream, nata de coco, and aloe flesh topped with a soda-flavored popsicle and sea salt syrup.
- “Kingdom Hearts” Special Drink – A warm milk tea with raspberry and white chocolate syrup topped with a cocoa powder crown and a heart-shaped strawberry. Those who order this tea will also receive a special themed coaster!
Reservations will open on the official Tokyo Resort website at 2pm (Japan Time) on January 30th, 2019.
Here are the full Kingdom Hearts Room details:
- Beds: Two regular beds/one trundle-bed
- Capacity: 3 people
- Price: ¥46,100 ($424 USD) per night
Because these experiences are a limited time offer only, they will go fast! Mark your calendars on January 30th to get your chance to stay in a Kingdom Hearts haven.
Photo Copyright – Tokyo Disney Resort.
Pack your bags and get ready! Let’s book your adventure to Walt Disney World today! Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- Tickets on Sale for the Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland - April 23, 2019
- Construction Update: Sleeping Beauty Castle Will be Pink AND Blue! - April 22, 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Resort No-Cost Reservation Details - April 19, 2019