Congrats goes out to Jiko for making Wine Enthusiast Top 100 Restaurants in the US!
Jiko — The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge has been named to Wine Enthusiast magazine’s Top 100 best in wine and fine dining in the country. The entire list, coast to coast, of this year’s best wine restaurants is in the August 2011 issue, which is now available on newsstands. Jiko – The Cooking Place fuses the bold flavors of traditional African, Indian and Mediterranean cuisine.
The Jiko wine list features one of the largest selections of South African vintages in North America. The list has won multiple awards, including the Orlando Sentinel’s Foodie Best Wine List Award and the Wine Spectator Excellence Award for Most Outstanding Wine List.
Click here to keep reading.
- Disney Dining – Special dining experiences at Animal Kingdom Lodge (examiner.com)
- Tables in Wonderland Restaurants and Lounges (cookingwithmickey.blogspot.com)
- Storms shut down many Walt Disney World attractions - June 14, 2021
- Disneyland removes Face Mask and other requirements starting on June 15th - June 14, 2021
- Popular Disney Jewelry designer Alex & Ani files for bankruptcy - June 14, 2021