It’s time for a snack super hero style! We’re talking about Jack Jack Num Num Cookies!
We all remember those delicious chocolate chip cookies that drive Jack Jack from The Incredibles crazy and we can’t blame him, they look yummy!
Thankfully for us, Pixar’s chef Marylou Jaso shared the recipe so you can make them at home! Take a look:
- 1 cup of butter or 2 sticks
- 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Brown the butter and let it cool until it begins to solidify
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, sugar and salt until is light and fluffy
- Add the whole egg, egg yolk and vanilla and keep mixing
- Combine the flour and baking soda. Then add the mix to the batter
- Add the chocolate chips
- Scoop into balls and let it chill for at least an hour, preferably overnight
- Bake them at 350 F for 7-10 minutes or until they are golden brown on the edges and soft in the middle
- Finally, it’s time to enjoy!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Extending Holiday Theme Park Hours! - October 26, 2020
- Upcoming Minnie’s Seasonal Dining Events Coming To Hollywood Studios! - October 24, 2020
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020