This innovative queue area will completely redefine what it means for guests to prepare for a Disney attraction. Here’s how it will work: Guests arrive at Dumbo’s big top and receive a circus ticket pager that virtually holds their place and notifies them when it’s their turn to board the attraction. Kids (and kids of all ages) can then become part of the show inside the tent by enjoying circus-themed play experiences, while Dumbo flies high above.
- Dumbo Flies Again as First Phases of the New Fantasyland Stir to Life (chipandco.com)
- Five Rides for Little Guys (and girls) @ Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
- Disney to announce more 50th Anniversary details tomorrow! - June 21, 2021
- Salt & Straw set to open in 2022 at Disney Springs - June 21, 2021
- Disney Cast Members participate in Sunrise Yoga once again in the Magic Kingdom - June 21, 2021