This innovative queue area will completely redefine what it means for guests to prepare for a Disney attraction. Here’s how it will work: Guests arrive at Dumbo’s big top and receive a circus ticket pager that virtually holds their place and notifies them when it’s their turn to board the attraction. Kids (and kids of all ages) can then become part of the show inside the tent by enjoying circus-themed play experiences, while Dumbo flies high above.
- Dumbo Flies Again as First Phases of the New Fantasyland Stir to Life (chipandco.com)
- Five Rides for Little Guys (and girls) @ Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Verizon Wireless is giving away a free year of Disney+ - October 22, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort Honors U.S. Veterans with Free Theme Park Admission This November - October 22, 2019
- Disney is relaxing the guidelines on the “Disney Look” for Cast Members - October 22, 2019