This innovative queue area will completely redefine what it means for guests to prepare for a Disney attraction. Here’s how it will work: Guests arrive at Dumbo’s big top and receive a circus ticket pager that virtually holds their place and notifies them when it’s their turn to board the attraction. Kids (and kids of all ages) can then become part of the show inside the tent by enjoying circus-themed play experiences, while Dumbo flies high above.
- Dumbo Flies Again as First Phases of the New Fantasyland Stir to Life (chipandco.com)
- Five Rides for Little Guys (and girls) @ Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Radio Disney Shutting Down With New Restructuring Plan - December 3, 2020
- Walt Disney World and Lucasfilm to Celebrate 50TH Anniversary in 2021 - December 3, 2020
- AP Discount on Epcot Holiday Kitchen Food and Non- Alcoholic Beverages After 7pm - December 3, 2020