If you have never had the chance to experience Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival, you are missing out! This year’s event is just days away from kicking off on August 30th and will run through November 12, 2018. Between the incredible menu, amazing seminars and events and unbeatable entertainment, Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival is the place to be! Take a look at the new “Inside Disney Parks” episode for a sneak peek.
Here are the topics covered in this episode:
- “What’s Cookin’ – Culinary magic begins backstage at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! Chelsea Florig, project manager of Epcot Food & Beverage, shares a look at some new dishes.
- Festival Wines – Disney Parks Blog author Jenn Fickley-Baker visits Proprietor of Festivals, Rick Decicco, to check out the best wines at this year’s event.
- Live Music, Seminars – Mark Daniels share a taste of the Eat to the Beat concert series lineup of rock, country , pop and R&B acts. Mark also offers details on some of the live seminars and demonstrations and a look at some of the familiar faces you’ll see during your visit, including a special message from Alex Guarnaschelli, Executive Chef at Butter Midtown NYC.
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff – Disney Parks Blog author Michael Ramirez takes us to Disney California Adventure park for a look at the new addition to Pixar Pier.
- Food & Wine Unboxed – Cathy Dawson, product developer for merchandise events, unveils some top “must have” items at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
This event is one of the biggest culinary festivals in the world and you still have plenty of time to plan those delicious trips! Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 30th and will be serving up tons of great eats through November 12th.
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations, FastPass selections, shore excursions and more. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images Copyright: Disney
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018