IHOP Restaurants unveiled its latest bag of tricks and treats: a limited-time menu inspired by The Addams Family, the first-ever animated feature film of America’s spookiest family. From Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios (MGM), the highly-anticipated film stars Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz, Finn Wolfhard, Nick Kroll, Bette Midler, Allison Janney, Elsie Fisher and Snoop Dogg, and will premiere in theaters on October 11.
Much like the new film, IHOP is putting a dreadfully delicious twist on classic menu items by adding “webs” of HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup and white icing, violet whipped topping and more to sweet and savory favorites. The pairing of these two brands – both iconic and multigenerational – creates the perfect way for families to celebrate Halloween, one of the biggest American holidays of the year.
Available now through November 3, The Addams Family menu lineup includes:
- Wednesday’s Web-Cakes: Fluffy, signature Buttermilk pancakes topped with cupcake icing, webbed with HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup and topped with violet whipped topping.
- Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette: Marinated pulled pork, Jack & cheddar cheeses, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and green chile verde sauce topped with sour cream.
- Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake: A haunted house-made HERSHEY’S chocolate ice cream shake with violet whipped topping.
- Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate: Toasted marshmallow hot chocolate topped with violet whipped topping and a drizzle of HERSHEY’S Chocolate Syrup.
- Kooky Kids Combo: A Wednesday’s Web-Cakes served with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
IHOP is adding even more sweetness to the season by bringing back Kids Eat Free for a limited time. Every day from 4-10 PM, now through November 3, kids eat free with the purchase of one adult entrée*, because there’s no better way to celebrate Halloween than by treating little ones to a stack of Wednesday’s Web-Cakes to enjoy with the whole family.
“To celebrate the Halloween season, we welcome The Addams Family into our house,” said Alisa Gmelich, Vice President, Marketing at IHOP. “The quirkiness of The Addams Family matches our own playfulness as a brand, so a partnership with MGM’s Addams Family movie felt like a great fit. Now, guests can pair an afternoon at the movies with our Addams Family-inspired menu – and a great Kids Eat Free offer – that is as kooky as it is delicious.”
“We wanted to take our most quintessential menu items, such as our Buttermilk pancakes, omelettes and milkshakes, and put a signature Addams Family twist on them. The menu items are so good it’s scary,” continued Gmelich. “Our culinary team had a lot of fun playing around with distinctive flavors and eye-catching colors to create a menu that will be delightfully spooky and delicious for families of all ages, including grown-up kids, all month long.”
The IHOP Addams Family menu is available at IHOP restaurants nationwide from September 16 through November 3, 2019. For more information or to find the nearest location, visit IHOP.com.
*From 4 PM to 10 PM, kids 12 and under receive a free entrée from the kids menu with each purchase of an adult entrée. For a limited time at participating locations. Drinks not included unless otherwise specified. Not valid with any other discounts or coupons. Dine-in only.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney World multi-day tickets extended through 2021 - June 5, 2020
- NBA Board approves 22-team restart of 2019-20 season - June 4, 2020
- SeaWorld Aquatica and Discovery Cove Parks in Orlando Set to Reopen June 11th - June 4, 2020