The gang’s all here! Igloo announces the launch of the all new Playmate collection featuring Disney’s Mickey and Friends. Following the launch of the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse collection, the offering has expanded to include Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto designs of Playmates.
View the full Disney Mickey and Friends collection here: Igloo Disney Collection.
“Mickey Mouse’s pet dog, Pluto, and his friends are always there for him much like the Playmate is for the serious cooler enthusiast so expanding this collection was a no brainer,” said Igloo’s VP of Marketing and Ecommerce, Brian Garofalow.
The full collection includes:
- Donald Duck Playmate Pal – What’s the big idea? You can have your very own Donald-inspired Playmate too!
- Daisy Duck Playmate Pal – Grab your own Daisy Duck-inspired Playmate Pal decorated in pink hearts and be ready to have oodles of fun on your next adventure!
- Goofy Playmate Pal – I didn’t know that Igloo made Goofy-inspired Playmates!
- Pluto Playmate Pal – Don’t be left out of the Disney gang! You can have your very own Pluto-inspired teal Playmate to celebrate Mickey’s canine best friend.
This collection will be available for purchase now with available select retail partners and at www.igloocoolers.com.
Best friends are meant to have your back, make you laugh and even better, they are ready to tackle adventures with you. To follow the release of the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse collection, you can now collect Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy or Pluto Playmates too! Keep your snacks and drinks chilled and handy with a new Disney Pal 7 qt cooler today!Shop Now: https://www.igloocoolers.com/collections/disney-pals
Posted by Igloo Coolers on Friday, December 6, 2019
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Orlando Theme Park Accident & Injury Report for the 4th Quarter of 2019 - January 16, 2020
- Guests forget they had their handgun when trying to enter the Magic Kingdom - January 16, 2020
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Crosses $1 Billion Worldwide - January 16, 2020