Hi everybody! It’s been a couple weeks since you’ve heard from me, Anonymouse, but not to worry, I’ve been trying to keep up with all the latest Disney Gossip to share with you! Here is the latest Disney rumor that I have heard and wanted to share it with all my friends at Chip and Co. first! As you all know by now, Chip does not go to Disney to eat salad, so he will love this gossip!
Epcot is supposed to be getting a new ice cream shop! L’Artisan des Glaces, an ice cream parlor, will be coming to thein Epcot. This new spot should be open for business by the middle of June this year! This “artisan ice cream and sorbet shop” is expected to offer sixteen different flavors of creamy, chilly goodness. Plus, each and every flavor will be made in-house with fresh ingredients!
Do you like to “Drink Around the World?” With the addition of this new ice cream shop, you can try a scoop of ice cream or sorbet with a shot of liquor on top. You can even have it served in a martini glass!
Any who, that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
Got any good gossip/rumors? Please email me at AnonyMouse@chipandco.com or on my Facebook Page.
- Epcot World Showcase Best Kept Secrets – Morocco (chipandco.com)
- Epcot Snack Attack: Where To Head When Hunger Hits (chipandco.com)
- Epcot’s Segway Tour to be Discontinued (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018