Yummy article from Disney Park Blog:
As we know from the annual popularity of candy cane production at the Candy Palace on Main Street, U.S.A., many of the Disneyland “homemade” candies have their own fan base.
If you’re a fan of the candy making on Main Street U.S.A., have you ever wished you could find out what candies are being produced each day? Well, you can. There’s a phone number you can call that will tell you which candies are being made in the park on any particular day. (It’s a recorded message and usually covers a week at a time.) Just call 714-781-0112 and consider these facts while you’re listening to the recording:
- Caramel Apples are one of the most popular candy items purchased on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Candy Canes are definitely the most time consuming and difficult to make.
- English Toffee creates the best aroma while the candy makers are doing their thing.
And, you might want to swing by Candy Palace when they’re making Peanut Brittle because I’ve heard the candy making process for Peanut Brittle is an attraction in and of itself.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Skyliner just received a 50th Anniversary Makeover - September 6, 2021
- Pog Juice returns to Disney’s Polynesian Resort - September 6, 2021
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Bus spotted at Walt Disney World - September 6, 2021