These Rabbit’s Easter Cupcakes are the perfect treat to surprise your family and friends this Easter!
Inspired by Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh, these cupcakes features carrots made of candy on top of a delicious chocolate cupcake with vanilla and cinnamon frosting, so good! Want to learn how to make them? It’s very simple, just follow this recipe from Disney Family and start baking:
RABBIT’S EASTER CUPCAKES
- Orange starburst candies (one for each carrot)
- Kitchen skewer or toothpick
- Kitchen scissors
- Green twizzlers
- Batch of cupcakes
- White frosting
- Cinnamon sugar
- With clean hands, knead each Starburst candy and roll it into a mini carrot shape. If the candy is too stiff, you can microwave it for 4 to 5 seconds. But don’t overdo it, the candy will melt if it’s overheated.
- Use the skewer or toothpick to make a hole about 1/4 inch deep in the top of each carrot.
- Cut 1 1/2 inch lengths from a Twizzler and then snip them in half vertically. Turn each half into a leafy top by cutting fringe in one end.
- Insert the carrot tops into the holes in the carrots. If they don’t fit, try trimming the bases a bit to taper them. Or use the skewer tip to gently push them in place.
- When all the carrots are made (you’ll want 2 or 3 per cupcake), frost the cupcakes and sprinkle the center with cinnamon sugar to resemble a patch of sandy soil.
- Plant the carrots in the cupcakes, leaving 1/4 to 1/2 inch of the orange candy showing.
Enjoy your Rabbit’s Easter Cupcakes this Spring!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!