Do you have an upcoming trip to Walt Disney World planned prior to December? During the December holiday season, many of us look forward to receiving photo cards from family and friends. It is never too early to start planning a family photo while at the Walt Disney World resort to use for your holiday cards or even gift giving. The best part of taking a family photo at the Walt Disney World resort is that you can be creative and choose from many locations.
Here are some suggestions for memorable PhotoPass holiday photos:
- Main Street U.S.A. has some fantastic photo op locations just as you enter into the park. The train station makes for a nice holiday photo backdrop as well as Town Square and the store fronts.
- Have your family photo taken in front of Cinderella’s Castle. Theme out your outfits in holiday colors and stash some Santa hats in your tote bag to use while taking your photo.
- Do you have a favorite Disney character? Character Meet and Greets offer the opportunity for your family to pose with your Disney favorites.
- Make silly faces for your action photos on rides like Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest.
- Stand in front of Spaceship Earth at Epcot for an out of this world holiday theme!
- Go wild and pose by the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Disney’s PhotoPass website has a wonderful selection of holiday cards and photo cards to make your holiday shopping easy and fun!
If you are looking for a family photo opportunity outside of the parks, you may want to think about scheduling a family portrait session with Disney Fine Art Photography & Video.
There are two magical portrait sessions available:
The Mini Portrait Session is a 20 minute casual photo session that allows you to take home the photos on a disc. The session can be held at the following resorts:
- Disney’s Polynesian
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
The Enhanced Portrait Session is 1 hour long and offers a greater selection of portrait locations. Retouching is performed by the photographer and the photos are posted onto a website for future viewing. You also receive a 6”x 6” customized soft cover proof photo book.
For additional details on these photo packages or to schedule your session, please visit the Disney Fine Art Photography & Video website or call (407) 934-4004 .
Do you plan for a holiday photo shoot while at the Walt Disney World Resort? If so, please share your thoughts and ideas for a magical photo session.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.