Are you still in the mood for more holiday fun at Walt Disney World but want to avoid the crowds? Several entertainment options at Walt Disney World Resort run as long as January 5. See the list below for end dates for your favorites.
- Holidays Around The World – International storytellers, seasonal decor and a holiday finale to “IlumiNations: Reflections of Earth” will brighten Epcot through December 30.
- Candlelight Processional – One of Epcot’s holiday entertainment options, this performance of holiday tales and music will take place at 5, 6:45 & 8:15 p.m. through December 30.
- Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights – Disney’s Hollywood Studios. See it at the park through January 5, 2014.
- Festival of the Seasons at Downtown Disney – Holiday carolers and seasonal photo opportunities will be available through December 30.
And much more…
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney World Annual Passholders have a few days left to cancel - August 9, 2020
- Tom Hanks In Talks to Play Geppetto in Disney’s Live Action Pinocchio - August 5, 2020
- Plan Disney Panel replaces the Disney Parks Moms Panel - August 5, 2020