Not only is it the merriest time of year, but it’s also the tastiest time of year! If you’re like me, then you LOVE a good holiday cookie. There’s no better way to enjoy holiday cookies than to participate in the Holiday Cookie Stroll during Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays. There’s even a special cookie jar available to purchase for guests to collect their cookies in!
Start by grabbing a Festival Passport and making your way through World Showcase to the cookie stroll locations. Each of the 5 stops offers a delicious dessert for purchase and a stamp for your Passport. You can enjoy the cookies immediately or collect them in the cute Holiday Cookie Stroll Cookie Jar! Once you get all 5 stamps, take your Passport to the Sweets & Treats Holiday Kitchen where you’ll receive a complimentary Santa Mickey Sugar Cookie! The Cookie Jars are available for purchase at the Holiday Markets throughout World Showcase while supplies last.
Official Cookie Stroll Locations
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen at the Germany Pavilion Linzer Cookie
- American Holiday Table at the America Pavilion Gingerbread Cookie
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen at the Canada Pavilion Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Feast of the Three Kings near the Mexico Pavilion Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen between the Morocco and France Pavilions Black-and-White Cookie
The Holiday Cookie Stroll Cookie Jar is a great souvenir to help you and your family remember the magic and fun of the holidays at Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays. Will you be attending this year?