Not only is it the merriest time of year, but it’s also the tastiest time of year! If you’re like me, then you LOVE a good holiday cookie. There’s no better way to enjoy holiday cookies than to participate in the Holiday Cookie Stroll during Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays. There’s even a special cookie jar available to purchase for guests to collect their cookies in!
Start by grabbing a Festival Passport and making your way through World Showcase to the cookie stroll locations. Each of the 5 stops offers a delicious dessert for purchase and a stamp for your Passport. You can enjoy the cookies immediately or collect them in the cute Holiday Cookie Stroll Cookie Jar! Once you get all 5 stamps, take your Passport to the Sweets & Treats Holiday Kitchen where you’ll receive a complimentary Santa Mickey Sugar Cookie! The Cookie Jars are available for purchase at the Holiday Markets throughout World Showcase while supplies last.
Official Cookie Stroll Locations
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen at the Germany Pavilion Linzer Cookie
- American Holiday Table at the America Pavilion Gingerbread Cookie
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen at the Canada Pavilion Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Feast of the Three Kings near the Mexico Pavilion Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen between the Morocco and France Pavilions Black-and-White Cookie
The Holiday Cookie Stroll Cookie Jar is a great souvenir to help you and your family remember the magic and fun of the holidays at Epcot’s International Festival of the Holidays. Will you be attending this year?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort officially reopened today - October 14, 2021