Epcot International Food & Wine Festival guests are beginning to line up – and this year, the HGTV family joins the fun with top personalities appearing every Friday, Saturday and Sunday with home entertaining seminars.
“Design stars from the network will talk about home entertaining,” said Michael Jenner, festival manager. “Think about the way interior decorators design a room … and imagine that same creative process brought to the dinner table. It’ll be a great way to get ready for all the holidays coming up.”
Here’s the lineup (subject to change):
- Sept. 30-Oct. 2 – Vern Yip, “HGTV Design Star” and “HGTV Urban Oasis”
- Oct. 7-9 – Monica Pedersen, “Designed to Sell”
- Oct. 14-16 – Erin Loechner, “Design Happens”
- Oct. 21-23 – Taniya Nayak, “Designed to Sell”
- Oct. 28-30 – Kim Stoegbauer, “On-line Party Inspiration”
- Nov. 4-6 – Lisa LaPorta, “Designed to Sell”
- Nov. 11-13 – Emily Henderson, “Secrets From a Stylist” and “HGTV Design Star” winner Season 5 “Design Star” (pictured above)
The appearances are included with Epcot admission and will be at the festival center. Stay tuned for more details.
Source Disney Parks Blog
- More 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Booth Menu Items and New Event (disneyfoodblog.com)
- 2011 Epcot Food and Wine Festival to Debut Chocolate Seminars (disneyfoodblog.com)