Tigger Tails are a classic Disney snack that can be found at both Magic Kingdom and Disneyland. They are very popular among guests because they are sweet, sugary, caramely and just overall delicious!
This treat features a stack of marshmallows on a candy stick, dipped in caramel, white chocolate and rolled in sanding sugar and drizzled with dark chocolate. Craving one yet? Well you’re in luck because Delish shared a recipe so you can recreate them at home!
- 32 marshmallows
- 1 cup of caramel sauce
- 1 1/2 cup of white chocolate
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 1 cup of orange sanding sugar
- 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips, melted
- 8 6″ lollipop sticks
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and fir with a cooling rack. Slide 4 marshmallows to the ends of each lollipop stick.
- Place caramel sauce in a shallow bowl and microwave until pourable, 20 to 25 seconds. Use a spoon to coat marshmallows completely with caramel, then place on prepared cooling rack. When marshmallows are coated, place baking sheet and refrigerate until firm, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In another shallow bowl, microwave white chocolate until completely melted. Stir in red and yellow food coloring to make orange. Spoon chocolate over marshmallows until completely coated and immediately coat with orange sanding sugar.
- Place coated marshmallows back on cooling wrack and drizzle with melted chocolate to make stripes. Serve immediately or place in refrigerator to harden completely.
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021