Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package
The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package will be returning once again to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year. Guests can enjoy a special reserved spot on Main Street, U.S.A to view Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade followed by a private dessert party with a perfect view of the Happy HalloWishes fireworks bursting above Cinderella Castle!
The Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package costs $79 for adults and $47 for children (ages 3 – 9), plus tax. A separate Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party ticket is also required and is not included in the price of the package.
The package will be available on the following dates:
- September 2, 8, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 29 and 30
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30 and 31
At a table draped in black tablecloth with a flickering jack-o’-lantern, dine on Halloween-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared that same day by our pastry chef, with a bountiful buffet of sweet treats like chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, ice cream, cheeses and fresh, seasonal fruits. Make a toast to the best ghost at your table with sparkling cider, signature lemonades, specialty Halloween drinks, hot chocolate, coffee or tea—and then marvel as the sky above explodes with color, music and light!
Check-In Times and Locations
- Guests who have purchased the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package may check in from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Will Call booth outside the Magic Kingdom park Main Entrance, where they will receive a credential for identification.
- Starting at 7:30 PM, Guests will meet at the parade viewing area located by the flag pole in Town Square (inside the park after you pass under the train station) to see Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, which will start at 8:35 PM.
- After the parade, Guests will be escorted to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant, the location for both the dessert party and the Happy HalloWishes fireworks viewing at 10:00 PM. Guests who miss the parade viewing can check in directly at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant at 9:30 PM.
Call (407) 939-3463 to reserve your premium package or book online. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Photo Credit: Disney
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.