Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party is now open for booking!
Enjoy frightfully delightful treats and dazzling views of Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade and the Happy Hallo-Wishes Nighttime Spectacular! This dessert party is always a favorite among Guests!
Descend upon Magic Kingdom park for a spook-tacular evening during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. You’ll kick off your night with a viewing of Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade from a reserved location along Main Street, U.S.A. Then, drift over to the Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant to indulge in a bewitching buffet of swoon-worthy sweets and sips—including chocolate-dipped strawberries, chocolate mousse, cupcakes, ice cream, seasonal fruits, cheeses and other ghoulish goodies created daily by our master pastry chef. Sparkling cider, signature lemonades, coffee, tea and hot chocolate will also be served.
Top off this delectable event with sweeping views of the Happy Hallo-Wishes Nighttime Spectacular over Cinderella Castle for a stunning display of color, music and light you’ll never forget!
Dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- August 17, 24, 28 and 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 and 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30 and 31
Pricing and Reservation Details
This premium package is available for $84 plus tax for Guests ages 10 and older and $50 plus tax for Guests ages 3 to 9. For reservations, you can book online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
Valid theme park admission and tickets to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are required and not included in package cost.
Check-In Times and Locations
- Guests may check in at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant an hour and a half before the fireworks
- All Guests will receive identification credentials upon check-in and must present them for entry to the dessert party.
Important info to know before you go:
- This premium package is only offered on select dates during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Advanced reservations are highly recommended.
- Valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and not included in the price of this package.
- Seating is NOT available for the Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, but wheelchairs and ECV’s can be accommodated.
- Pre-assigned seating is available at the dessert party—every table has great views of Cinderella Castle.
- The dessert party will operate rain or shine, even if the fireworks are canceled.
- Credential identification is non-transferrable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Disney dining plan entitlements may not be redeemed for this event.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Please note: Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets are required to book dinner or dessert party reservations. No exceptions will be made.
Dining reservations for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is also now available for booking. Get more details here!
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.