As concerns over Coronavirus grow, hand washing stations are popping up all over Walt Disney World Resort. Disney has high standards of cleaning and sanitation and has health and safety protocols in place.
Walt Disney World’s health and safety protocols include:
- Training for Cast Members, with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- End-of-day sanitation procedures for restroom, kitchen and other facilities
- Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoor locations, including walkways and queues
Disney continues to carefully monitor the situation and they are in regular contact with health agencies for information and guidance. Disney continues to implement preventive measures in line with their recommendations and the input of medical teams.
View this post on Instagram
🧼 We found this hand washing station at Hollywood Studios by Echo Lake! These stations are popping up all over the Disney Parks to try and keep the Coronavirus and other diseases from spreading. 🧼 . . . . #disney #wdw #waltdisneyworld #disneyparks #coronavirus #disneyworld #disneynews #chipandco
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- New Disney Junior ‘Spidey and his Amazing Friends’ Photo Wall at Disney - August 2, 2021
- Disney begins talks with Unions on requiring Vaccines for all Cast Members - August 2, 2021
- Catalina Eddie’s reopens today in Hollywood Studios - August 1, 2021