Update: Even more Halloween/fall decorations have popped up overnight!
Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year, and I especially love it at Magic Kingdom. So when I saw some Halloween pumpkins being put up at the Magic Kingdom, I got excited! Take a look!
Magic Kingdom holds one of the most popular Halloween events at Disney World, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. It is definitely an event that is not to be missed! Get your favorite costume ready for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, a separately ticketed event in Magic Kingdom park! It’s the happiest haunting on Earth! Don’t miss your chance to collect candies, sweets and frightfully delightful treats—all while the park hosts grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night.
This year, there are more nights and new reasons to celebrate the spooky season this year during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom. This special-ticket event for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party runs select nights Aug. 17-Oct. 31, 2018, at Magic Kingdom Park – the earliest it has ever started.
New twists and treats this year include:
- On Pirates of the Caribbean, new pirates invade the experience, interacting with sailing guests who will join the search for Gunpowder Pete.
- The Mad Tea Party will take guests on a colorful teacup ride, as special lighting and other effects put a glowing new spin on the night.
- Explorers visiting Space Mountain will hurtle through deep space, as a new soundtrack and more transform the adventure.
- Storybook Circus welcomes the Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam, a dance party featuring favorite Disney Junior Characters, including Doc McStuffins.
- This year also marks the 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ “Hocus Pocus.” What better way to celebrate the film than with the spellbinding Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular on the
- Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage where the Sanderson Sisters will “put a spell on you.”
As always, guests should keep their eyes open for dancing ghosts, the Headless Horseman, plus Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan and many more beloved Disney Characters in the Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade. There will also be plenty of sweets around the park for all trick-or-treaters, including allergy-friendly options. And each night during the party, the skies above an eerily lit Cinderella Castle come alive during Happy HalloWishes, a magical fireworks extravaganza that definitely goes bump in the night!
Advance tickets start at $75 for adults and $70 for children ages 3-9 (plus tax). For a full list of event dates, visit MickeyHalloween.com. Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance, as space each night is limited. For more information, call (407) WDISNEY (934-7639).
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.