Guests staying at the Swan & Dolphin Resort to receive early park entry. It has been confirmed that guests staying at The Swan & Dolphin Resort will join the other Walt Disney World Resorts for early park admission. Furthermore, as an added bonus, Swan & Dolphin will partake in Extra-Magic Hours, along with Deluxe Villa’s and Resorts.
Starting in October, as part of “The World’s Most Magical Celebration,” guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be able to enjoy extra time to play every day in the Walt Disney World theme parks with early theme park entry and extended evening theme park hours.
Early Theme Park Entry
Starting October 1, 2021, guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin will be able to enjoy more fun with 30-minute early entry to any Walt Disney World theme park, every day – available at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks.
For early theme park entry, guests will need valid admission, a park reservation and Resort ID.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
Also beginning in October, guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin can enjoy extended evening hours—experiencing select attractions, shops and dining after regular park hours—in select theme parks on select nights.
Together with early theme park entry, guests of the hotels will get to arrive earlier and stay later to maximize their time in the parks during “The World’s Most Magical Celebration!”
Specific dates and parks for extended evening hours will be shared later.
For extended evening hours, guests will need a valid Resort ID, valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same park on the same day. (Or a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper Option, provided you entered the park where you made your reservation earlier in the day.)
Both benefits will be available to guests of the hotel’s newest addition, the Walt Disney World Swan Reserve, opening later this summer.
In a prior article we showed you the list of Walt Disney World Resorts who qualify for early admission, including Disney Springs and Bonnet Creek resorts. Missing from that article, was Shades of Green and Swan & Dolphin. Yesterday we got the news that Shades of Green will include early admission, and today Swan & Dolphin confirmed they will also.
Hotels offering Early Admission:
Walt Disney World Resorts –
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Shades of Green Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts
Disney Springs Area Resorts, Including Bonnet Creek and Hotels offering Early Admission –
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- New Mickey Churro Cupcake now at Big Top Souvenirs - September 3, 2021
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings Photo Op in Disney Springs - September 2, 2021
- Lemon Poppyseed Cake & Cookie are the flavors of the month at Gideon’s Bakehouse - September 1, 2021