Guests staying at the seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels in 2018 and 2019 have been enjoying two great benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks: the Extra Magic Hours and 60-Day FastPass+ benefits, with valid theme park admission. Originally slated to end December 31, 2019, these very appealing benefits are now available to guests at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels for stays through December 31, 2020.
Featuring an ideal location on Walt Disney World Resort property, an easy walk to Disney Springs — which now offers an impressive and diverse array of more than 150 restaurants, shops and entertainment establishments — the Disney Springs Resort area hotels consist of B Resort & Spa, Best Western Lake Buena Vista, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
With valid theme park admission, the Extra Magic Hours benefit enables guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. This provides the opportunity to enjoy select attractions, including the offerings at the incredible Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, an all-new land where you can live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away, which just opened at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in August; as well as the fun 11-acre Toy Story Land; the exceptional Pandora – The World of Avatar; and many other popular attractions.
Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
The 60-Day FastPass+ benefit provides the opportunity to reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket or confirmation number and a hotel reservation number, are able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com. Ask your travel provider to ensure they can give you the necessary ticket confirmation or hotel reservation number needed to utilize the benefit.
Among the outstanding new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort is the exciting, just-opened Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run, and the thrilling Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (opening December 5, 2019), at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Guests visiting in 2020 also can experience the many wonderful special events and festivals at the Walt Disney World Resort, such as the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, returning in early 2020.
Another benefit of staying at one of the seven hotels includes shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, two Disney Water Parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
In addition, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at The Polite Pig, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, T-Rex Café, Wolfgang Puck Express, Frontera Cocina, House of Blues Restaurant, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop.
Additional benefits of staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort area hotels include: the ability to purchase Walt Disney World theme park tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Service Desk; a Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel; and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
The Disney Springs Resort area hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa– offers a lifestyle experience inspired by the destination with 394 stylish guestrooms and suites, a variety of amenities including American Kitchen Bar & Grill, a zero-entry pool and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista– the 308-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando— the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs resort area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace— just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista— connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando –Disney Springs Area— featuring newly renovated rooms steps from Disney Springs, the hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks.
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista –60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground and continuous transportation to Disney Theme Parks.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort area hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Hasbro & Disney Partner up to bring you more Baby Yoda Merchandise! - December 12, 2019
- Walt Disney World Cast Members donate nearly 30,000 toys to Toys for Tots - December 12, 2019
- Baby Yoda is now available as profile icon on Disney+ - December 12, 2019