Everyone loves a good french toast for breakfast, so why not upgrade your regular recipe to this Guava Stuffed French Toast from Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
This tasty breakfast option is sweet and tangy at the same time, bringing the flavors of the Caribbean to life! Plus is super quick and easy to make.
So you can surprise your family with this delicious recipe that will become a must have in your home for sure!
Cream Cheese Icing
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp of heavy cream
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of guava paste, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla paste
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 8 slices, brioche, cut into 3/4 inch thick slices
- 8 slices of guava paste, cut into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 1 pint of strawberries, sliced
For Cream Cheese Icing
- Whip cream cheese in a bowl of electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add powdered sugar and whip until fluffy.
- Add heavy cream and beat until mixed. Set aside.
For Cream Cheese Filling
- Place cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment, Whip until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until fluffy. Set aside.
For Guava Sauce
- Combine guava paste and water in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, until thick syrup forms.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
For Egg Custard
- Combine milk, cream, eggs, and vanilla paste in medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Set aside.
For French Toast
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium heat, until butter is melted.
- Dip 2 slices of brioche in egg custard, making sure to coat both sides of bread, Remove from custard and place on hot skillet.
- Cook for 2 minutes, until golden brown. Turn brioche over. Place 1/4 of the cream cheese filling on one piece of bread and 2 slices of guava paste on the other. Cook for one minute.
- Reduce heat to low and press guava paste and cream cheese filling sides together. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until fillings begin to melt.
- Place on a plate and top with guava sauce, cream cheese icing, and strawberries.
- Repeat with remaining slices of brioche.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022