It is time for a Guardians of the Galaxy coaster construction photo update! Aside from Galaxy’s Edge opening next year, there is nothing I am anticipating more than the opening of the new Guardians of the Galaxy coaster at Epcot. If you have not yet seen the movies (which I’m hoping all of you have) you need to watch them now! I cannot wait to see how Disney will bring some of my favorite Marvel characters (and their story) to the new Guardians of the Galaxy coaster, which they have promised to have up and running in time for Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration.
So what do we know?
- This Guardians of the Galaxy coaster will be one of the longest enclosed roller coasters in the world!
- Disney will be using a new, innovative ride system to amaze guests
- The coaster will be family friendly (we are unsure of any height restrictions at this time)
All of these statements coupled with some of the funniest superheroes in the Marvel Universe… I’m sold! Now, let’s check on the progress…
I am so excited to get another thrilling attraction at Epcot!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018