Disney’s Polynesian Resort is going under a big refurbishment until Summer of 2021 and that includes the Grand Ceremonial House and guest rooms.
Work will start on September 28th during Sunday nights through Thursday nights from 10pm – 4:30am. So if you are visiting the resort, here are some things you should take into consideration:
- On September 28, the front desk area will temporarily move to Pago Pago (building 11).
- The porte cochere and main entrance will be unavailable, so if you are arriving by the Disney’s Magical Express or personal vehicle, you will be directed to the right from the security kiosk.
- The monorail station will be close beginning November 2.
Starting October 4, operating hours at certain locations will also be adjusted:
- Kona Cafe:
- Sunday – Thursday: 7:30am – 8:30pm
- Friday – Saturday: 7:30am – 9pm
- Pineapple Lanai: 10am – 9pm
- Tambu Lounge:
- Sunday – Thursday: 2pm – 9pm
- Friday – Saturday: 4pm – 11pm
- Moana Mercantile: 8am – 9:30pm
The Villas and Bungalows will remain open during this refurbishment.
Credit: Orlando Park News
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Orange Bird Flip Recipe From Magic Kingdom Opening Day! - January 9, 2022
- Disney Springs Is Celebrating Health And Wellness This January - January 6, 2022
- Disney Parks Is Hiring Content Creators! - January 5, 2022