Goofy’s Candy Co. has a few new treats back by popular demand! Gourmet Cotton Candy and Boozy Frozen Glaciers!
If you stopped by the Christmas Tree Trail in Disney Springs last year, you probably saw the fun cotton candy offerings. Cast members were dishing out fresh cotton candy in holiday flavors like Candy Cane, Eggnog, and Gingerbread Man. These were such a hit that Disney has decided to keep this treat around all year long!
Starting now, you can still order the same holiday flavors as before with a few additions as well. New flavors include Sweet Mesquite, Root Beer, Sour Apple, Strawberry Banana, and Key Lime. I am not so sure about Sweet Mesquite Cotton Candy, but count me in for the Strawberry Banana!
Here’s how to order:
- Head on over to Goofy’s Cando Co. and make your way to the cotton candy station in the back corner.
- Order your favorite flavor and watch the cast members spin your cotton candy right in front of you.
- Smash your face into your delicious and delightful cloud of candy!
If cotton candy isn’t your style, try the Goofy’s Glaciers instead! These slushies are perfect on a hot day. There are seven colors to choose from like “Goofy Glacier Apple,” “Orange You Happy Orange” and “Powerade® Mountain Blast”. Mixing and matching is encouraged!
Interested in an adult beverage? Guests who are 21 and older can add vodka, rum, or tequila to their Goofy’s Glacier for an additional cost too!
Which of these Goof’y’s Cando Co. treats are you putting on your must-eat list?
Source: Disney.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020