Experience down-home Southern hospitality while enjoying a hearty meal amidst the graceful elegance of ornate wrought iron rails and shade-bearing umbrellas. Once the cherished Sunday morning breakfast locale of Walt Disney himself, this stately restaurant remains a sentimental favourite for classic breakfast fare, as well as hearty and healthful specialties for lunch and dinner.
Breakfast menu items include:
- Fluffy “Mickey Mouse”-shaped pancakes
- Scrambled eggs with country-style potatoes
- Fruit plate of the season’s most refreshing selections
- Sides such as bacon, sausage, cinnamon rolls and more
Lunch and dinner menu items include:
- Signature Sandwiches, featuring roast new york, turkey breast, barbecued pork, or savory vegetable
- Bountiful entrée salads, with roast new york, turkey breast, or a harvest of vegetables
Children’s menu items include:
- “Little Carver” prime rib, turkey, or PB & J sandwich
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Space 220 Restaurant in Epcot Opening this March - January 24, 2020
- Cast from The Secret Life of Pets Films Reprise Their Roles in Universal Hollywood’s All-New Ride - January 23, 2020
- Running Universal Features Characters From DreamWork’s Trolls on Sunday, April 26th - January 21, 2020