We know the human world can be a mess, that’s why we are going under the sea with these Sebastian Cupcakes!
Inspired by our favorite crab who put us to dance with the best Caribbean tunes, these cupcakes are sweet, delicious and just adorable! Plus they make the perfect treat to have while watching The Little Mermaid on Disney+.
If you would like to make them at home, all you have to do is follow this easy recipe from Disney Family:
- Cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- Blue cake frosting
- Marzipan, store bought
- Red gel food coloring
- White fondant, store bought
- Red candy melts
- Black confetti sprinkles
- Red decorator icing
- Rubber gloves (optional)
- Place marzipan in a bowl and add a few dollops of red gel food coloring. Knead the food coloring into the marzipan to incorporate. You can wear rubber gloves to keep food coloring off hands, or wash hands immediately after mixing.
- Frost the cupcakes with blue frosting and set aside.
- Pinch off a piece of red marzipan and roll it into a small oval. Roll a tiny piece of marzipan into a snake and cut it into two equally sized pieces. The oval will be Sebastian’s head. The two small snakes will form Sebastian’s lips.
- Press the lips to the bottom of the oval head. Roll two small white fondant balls for eyes.
- Press the fondant eyes right above Sebastian’s mouth.
- Add black confetti pupils and roll twi small teardrop shapes from the marzipan for Sebastian’s claws.
- Place a candy melt in the center of the cupcake as Sebastian’s shell. Add his head and claws.
- Finally, draw on legs and connect claws to his body with the red decorator icing.
- Serve cupcakes on a plate covered with brown sugar “sand”.
Credit: Disney Family
- You Can Order A Virgin Mai Tai Frappuccino At Starbucks! - June 16, 2021
- Change Your Fate With These Brave Banana Cherry Teacakes! - June 15, 2021
- Wakey Wakey Vegan Hash Recipe To Start Your Day! - June 14, 2021