This Spring surprise someone with a Winnie the Pooh Donut Bouquet!
Inspired by our favorite bear, this bouquet is both adorable and delicious! So forget about flowers and gift this bouquet to your favorite person. All you have to do is follow this easy recipe from Disney Family:
WINNIE THE POOH DONUT BOUQUET
- Yellow and milk chocolate candy melts
- Plastic sandwich bags
- Glazed donut holes
- Wax paper
- Cake pop sticks
- Tissue paper
- To melt the yellow candy, place the pieces in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at the time, stirring in between each segment until they are completed melted. Then, spoon the melted candy into a sandwich bag.
- Repeat the melting process with the milk chocolate candy melts and place in another sandwich bag.
- Cut off the bottom corner of each sandwich bag to use for piping. Using the yellow candy, pipe out ears and feet onto wax paper. Pipe a little extra at the bottom of the ears and feet so you can attach them to the donut holes.
- Place the yellow ears and feet in the fridge to harden.
- Next, pipe out Pooh’s face onto each donut hole using the milk chocolate candy melts.
- Take out solid yellow pieces and stick 2 ears and 2 feet onto each donut hole.
- Insert a cake pop stick into the bottom of each donut hole.
- Wrap tissue paper around the sticks to create a bouquet. Add ribbon.
Credit: Disney Family
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021