It’s time to change your glass slippers for running shoes and put your tiara on because the 2021 Disney Princess Half Marathon is here!
So from February 18 – 21, 2021 you can join your favorite princesses and celebrate the the traits that embody a runner: courage, strength and confidence! Are you ready? Check out these useful tips we have for you:
Royal Race Weekend Tips
Get ready to run through your own kingdom with some royal friends or your own by following some tips to help you have a more magical experience this weekend!
- Registered runner can download their virtual race kit that features mile markers and a “start line” and “finish line” by visiting the “Manage Account” section on the runDisney website. From the dashboard, click on “Your Registrations” and select Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend.
- Completed your fairytale finish? Share your #PrincessHalfVirtual experience in social media with these specially designed graphics for each race event. Download these videos to share with friends and family what event you’re running and that you finished your virtual miles. Add even more magic to your posts with our themed Giphy stickers, perfect for sharing “I Did it”!
Magical Motivation With An Official Race Weekend Playlist
Walt Disney Records and runDisney teamed up to create a playlist inspired by the Disney princesses! So get motivated with it via Spotify.
runDisney Training Tips
You can start training at home with these Disney Princess inspired workouts from AdventHealth, the official medical provider of runDisney.
- Disney’s Beauty and the Beast | runDisney Cross Training Workout
- Disney’s The Princess and the Frog | runDisney Cross Training Workout
Royal runDisney Style
If you want to have the BEST RUN EVER! You better do it in Disney Style! Check out these Disney Princess inspired tutorials:
You can also commemorate your race with a Disney Power of Princess case from OtterBox! They are inspired in your favorite princesses and are great to protect your phone and remind you of your amazing journey.
Good luck on your 2021 Disney Princess Half Marathon! You can do it!
Credit: Disney Parks
- Celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day With This Magical Recipe! - May 15, 2021
- Red Nosed Zebra From Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar! - May 14, 2021
- Share A Delicious Winnie The Pooh Apple Pie With Your Family! - May 13, 2021