Guests wanting to take a 2-night Star Wars adventure on the Galactic Starcruiser can now book their stay! General booking for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is now open. Presale opportunities opened over a week ago and many dates have already sold out.
Guests will board the Halcyon for a 2-night journey where they can live their own Star Wars story. Guests will be fully immersed in the Star Wars universe, as each decision they make will shape the outcome of their journey.
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience
- Food and beverages on the starcruiser (excluding alcoholic and specialty beverages) and a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser databand (known on your home planet as a MagicBand)
You can also add on some activities such as dining at Oga’s Cantina, building a lightsaber at Savi’s Handbuilt Lightsabers, constructing an Astromech droid at the Droid Depot, and booking a seat at the Captain’s Table on board the ship.
Dates for the Starcruiser start in March 2022. As of today, all of March is sold out despite the sample pricing starting at over $1,200 per Guest, per night. Bookings are only available by calling and a 20% deposit must be paid at the time of booking. You cannot place a hold on the package like with Walt Disney World vacation packages.
Will you be experiencing the Halcyon in 2022?
For help with planning your Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary.