No one serves breakfast like Gaston! That’s why we have Gaston’s Famous Cinnamon Rolls recipe for you!
So now there’s no need to go to Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom to have this delicious treat.
Take a look at the easy recipe!:
Cinnamon Roll Dough
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 6 1/2 cups of all purpose flour divided
- 2 packets rapid rise yeast (.25 oz packets)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of butter, softened
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 18 oz pack of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3 tbsp of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Melt the 1/2 cup of butter with the milk. Once the butter has melted, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Grab your mixer and add 2 1/2 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, salt and mix. Then add water and eggs, as well as the warm butter/milk mixture from earlier and mix really well.
- For the dough: Add remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time. When the dough starts to form a ball, it’s ready.
- Trade out your mixing blade for dough hook (or knead by hand if you’re a super hero). Mix with the hook for 5 minutes.
- Grab the dough out of your bowl, sprinkle some flour in the bowl, and plop the dough back in the same bowl to rise for 10 minutes.
- For the filling: Put the brown sugar, cinnamon, and softened butter into a bowl and mix well.
- Roll out the dough into a long rectangle. You want it to be much longer than it is wide to achieve the giant size.
- Spread the filling evenly across the whole surface.
- Starting at a short end, roll the dough like a jellyroll.
- Make a cut in the very center of the long roll, and then two cuts about 6 inches from the center on either side.
- Place both the rolls, swirl down, in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Don’t waste the remaining dough. Cut the rest of the dough into normal size rolls and put them in another pan to cook afterwards.
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter and drizzle over your dough. Allow your rolls to rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Bake for 20 minutes. Then cover loosely with foil and bake another 10 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking, get your toppings ready.
- In a saucepan, add your cream cheese and 1/4 cup of butter and melt.
- Then add the powdered sugar and stir. Once incorporated, add the vanilla and salt and put aside.
- In a saucepan, add the brown sugar, butter and cream. Bring to a boil and maintain for 5 minutes sitting frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add the salt and vanilla. Put aside.
- Drizzle copious amount of cream cheese frosting in one directions, then drizzle with butterscotch in the other direction.
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Cake Popsicles You Can Make At Home! - April 10, 2021
- Create A Magical Garden With These Minnie Mouse Flower Pots! - April 9, 2021
- Cruella De Vil Frappuccino You Can Order At Starbucks! - April 8, 2021