Mike Wazowski Fruit Snack recipe to have this Halloween season!
Inspired by the funniest monster out there, this recipe is healthy, fun and perfect to have during the spooky season. It makes a great breakfast or snack to have in the afternoon while catching up on Monsters at Work on Disney+.
Dole Sunshine created this Mike Wazowski fruit snack by using healthy ingredients like Dole pineapple, kiwi slices, green and horned melon, dragon fruit and dried blueberries, so its the perfect way to have kids eat their fruits in a fun way. If you want to make it at home, just follow these instructions:
MIKE WAZOWSKI FRUIT SNACK
- 2 Dole kiwis, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 Dole kiwi, peeled
- 4 Dole oval pineapple slices, about 3 inches in diameter, cut out with an oval cookie cutter
- 4 large oval slices of green melon/ honey dew melon, about 4 inches in diameter
- 1 peeled 1 inch slice of dragon fruit
- 16 almond slivers
- 1 horned melon
- 4 dried unsweetened blueberries
Related – Monsters Inc Cake Jar Recipe!
- Place kiwi ovals upside down on top of each oval pineapple slice to resemble Mike’s head. Place each pineapple sliced on a melon oval on a plate.
- Scoop out 4 balls from dragon fruit with 1/4 tsp for Mike’s bulging eyeball (snack on scraps). Place each dragon fruit eyeball on top third of kiwi. Add a dried blueberry to form the pupil.
- With a sharp paring knife, trim half kiwi into Mike’s dangly legs and arms and add to sides and bottom of kiwi, draped over the pineapple.
- Add two almond silvers to top of each kiwi to form the smiling mouth and two more almond silvers protruding out of the top of Mike’s head to his horns.
- Scoop out horned melon and drizzle around Mike directly onto the plate.
Enjoy your Mike Wazowski fruit snack!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021